Apart from to the basic programme of "economic adoption" of orphaned children, the Greek Caravan of Solidarity:
· In 1997, organized and carried out successive consignments of humanitarian aid, with food, medicines and hospital supplies to Albania (more than 25,000 individual packages).
· Organized and carried out consignments of medical supplies to the people of Sudan.
· Offered help to Kurdish refugees in Greece through the provision of food, clothing, sleeping bags and hygiene products.
· In the spring of 1999, during the bombardment, carried out a mission to Belgrade and dispatched food and medical supplies to two hospitals and one orphanage.
· Organized four voluntary blood donation collections for the needs of hospitals in Yugoslavia.
· After the 1999 earthquake in Athens, offered help to the homeless through the provision of tents and food, and additionally through a support programme for elderly casualties in the Municipality of Menidi.
· Helped, both economically and procedurally, to repatriate Kurdish political refugees from Iraq, living in Greece, with their relatives in Australia.
· Offered gifts (toys and clothes) to the children of the "Hatzikyriakio”. orphanage.
· Offered food (in individual packages) to the Assyrian Community of Attica.
· Sent medical equipment to Sudan for the creation of a dental surgery.
· Laid a table with packages of food, collected by donors of the Greek Caravan, during the campaign "This year invite a needy child to your Easter table”, to be offered to families of our underage children in need
· Launched a campaign to find specific medical material relating to children in Uganda suffering from AIDS. This occurred after our representatives, who were already there for the purpose of the economic adoptions of orphaned children, came into contact with the sparse local health services, and decided to extend the programme.